Monday, August 30, 2010

Already Falling Behind

A certain someone told me I have not blogged for a while. I think that certain someone is right ;)

Guess Ill post two things, made some snickerdoodles last week turned out alright. I'm starting to get used to the stove here.

1 1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup shortening
2 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 3/4 cups flour
2 teaspoons cream of tarter
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons sugar
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon

Heat oven to 400 degrees. Mix sugar, butter and shortening till it has no lumps in it. and eggs and vanilla. Stir in cream of tarter, baking soda, and salt. Add all the flour and stir. If to moist add a little more flour.
Shape dough into balls by rolling spoons-fulls of dough between your hands. Roll balls in the mixture of 2 tablespoons sugar and 2 teaspoons cinnamon. Place on cookie sheet.
Bake 9 to 11 min or until slightly golden on top. Remove from cookie sheet onto wire rack.


Bought a scooter today. I am terrible at haggling.. so.. spent more than I wanted to, but, its nice and pretty new, with under 200 miles on it. Not a bad scooter... just need to get a job now to make up for the budgeted extra spending there....



Would have liked the car in the background ^^



4 comments:

  1. Aaaw I miss your snickerdoodles ^^ Miss having them at lunchtime in school, miss making them with you <3
    Good job with the scooter tho ;P And yeah that's a pretty cool car =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Falling behind is... true ^^ hehe PoK <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heheh Maybe I should just keep commenting til you post another one ^^ And well.. considering your last post was last month ;)
    Would be weird tho, right? Me commenting tons on just one post :P heheh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Silly silly. :D I love your snicker doodles! I was actually just cooking and burnt my finger! Just my luck. Probably the kitchen telling me to stay out. Haha! <3
    Laura

    ReplyDelete